Join the PCC
The PCC offers individual membership to anyone employed by an authorized Avaya partner company.
Members are required to attend one (1) Conference or six (6) Task Force Calls in a calendar year to remain active.
PCC members abide by their own company’s Code of Business Conduct Policy and/or Code of Ethics Policy. All members must also adhere to the requirements outlined in the non-disclosure agreement that each partner company signs with Avaya.
10 Reasons to join the PCC
Develop close working relationships with key Avaya personnel
- Influence Avaya’s products and processes based on your company’s needs
- Become more knowledgeable and better trained in Avaya products
- Share best practices with a robust membership
- Direct contact with Avaya subject matter experts and executives at conferences and monthly task force forums
- Focused attention given to issues until a resolution is achieved
- Receive critical new product information in preparation for the launch of new products
- Partner certification